Friday, December 31, 2010

Update promises

In case you actually read my blog, then I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a week, despite promises.  Christmas season, visiting families, etc.  And I have work today and tomorrow so I can't write right now (well I could, but I'm about to go out on a date with the misses to watch Black Swan and eat crepes).

In the realm of my pseudo-intellectual posts, I'm thinking I want to talk about consumerism and what we can do to make a bad situation (being the bitch of big business) into an okay-er situation, which relates directly with Christmas.

In my Pokemon post however, I'm working hard at phylogenetic tree developments.  In fact, I just had a breakthrough; the Slowpoke family probably evolved into the Lapras and Squirtle families!  Crazy shit.

Well I'm off to the movies.  Hope I don't get to scared, I'm usually not into horror but Black Swan sounds awesome.

1 comment:

  1. i don't know if you've seen this movie or Kim is in ethics yet, but we watched (both in ethics class and this past weekend with family) the movie The Corporation. i recommend.

    ReplyDelete